1. What is included in the price of your green fees?
The green fee includes: unlimited practice balls before and after your round of golf, a shared golf car, and a yardage guide.
2. Is this a resort course?
Yes, The Westin Rancho Mirage Resort is a resort facility based in Rancho Mirage at the 512 room Westin Rancho Mirage Resort & Spa. We have two golf courses that are available for public guests as well as those who stay in our resort.
3. How far in advance can tee times be made?
Please utilize the following booking windows to suit your needs. Advance reservations are recommended. Booking windows are as follows and a credit card is required to guarantee a reservation:
- Public Guests: 90 days in advance
- Golf Club Cardholders: 3 or 4 days in advance
4. Do you offer any type of memberships?
Yes - Palm Club Membership offers Individual, Household and Corporate membership opportunities. Email Membership Director Edwina Morales at Edwina.firstname.lastname@example.org
5. When was the course built?
The Pete Dye Resort Course opened in 1987.
6. How long does it take to play the course?
Generally it takes about 4 hours and 15 minutes to play the course.
7. What is your dress code?
All players are expected to wear appropriate golf attire. Collared shirts for men, bermuda length shorts, no tank tops, cutoffs or denim are allowed. Soft spikes are preferred. The following is the acceptable dress attire for men and women playing golf at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort and Spa. Proper attire must be worn by all golfers who are using the golf course.
- Slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts
- Collared shirts/mock turtleneck golf shirts are acceptable
- Slacks or Bermuda length golf shorts, skorts, skirt
- Collared golf shirts
- Sleeveless/collarless golf shirts
The following attire will NOT be acceptable for men and women
- Denim jeans, slacks or shorts
- Athletic shorts including beach or bathing suit style
- T-shirts or tank tops
8. What are your course ratings and slopes for the golf course?
The Pete Dye Resort Course:
- Men's Black: 72.2/131
- Men's Gold: 69.6/126
- Men's Silver: 66.7/116
- Ladies' Silver: 72.1/126
- Ladies' Jade: 67.6/117
9. Do you have a walking policy?
We do allow walking on the golf course here at the resort. Since our green fees do include a shared golf car the majority of our guests here choose to ride in a golf car.